When in Curacao, a must do of course, is to explore the Curacao Hato Cave! If you are new to the island, you may wonder where we are located and how you can reach us. So we’ve put together a list of options to help you find your way:
Especially for all the guest staying in the Jan Thiel area without own transportation we have set up a shuttle service departing in front of Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach resort every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday morning. We offer 2 departing times for only 20 US$ / 35 NAF per guest:
Pick Up: Return to the Hotel:
08:50 – 09.00 am 11.20 am
11:20 – 11.30 am 14.00 pm
Seats are limited please make a reservation via WhatsApp https://wa.me/59995233353 mentioning the number of guests and preferred day and time. The shuttle service is not a private service and will only operate if we reach a min of 4 guests. Payment will be done upon arrival at The Curaçao Hato Cave.
Price: 20 US$ / 35 NAF per guest including:
– Pick up in front of Livingstone Jan Thiel Beach resort
– Roundtrip transportation Hato Cave – Livingstone
– Entrance fee for the guided tour of the Curaçao Hato Cave
– Access to the Indian Trail and Cactus Garden
- Your booking needs to be confirmed by us, you will receive a confirmation number
- Unfortunately, the Cave itself is not Wheelchair accessible
- This is not a private tour, more guests may join during the shuttle and the guided tour in the Cave
- Children till 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear light and sportive clothing
- Must be able to climb 49 steps up before entering the Hato Cave and down after the tour is finished.
Safe Traveling What you can expect during this experience;
- Taxi driver and Guides required to wear face masks and regularly sanitize hands
- Face masks required for travelers in the Taxi
- Hand sanitizer available to traveler’s
- We will regularly sanitize high-traffic areas
- The transportation vehicle is regularly sanitized
For any other information please call or WhatsApp between 8am and 8pm https://wa.me/59995233353
On the Cruise Ship:
You can buy an all-inclusive package at the Tour Desk of your cruise ship. Most organized island-tours include transportation, a guide, entrance fees, and a visit to the Hato Cave! For more information, we recommend you visit the Tour Desk on your cruise ship.
At the Mega Pier:
Upon arrival at the Mega Pier, you have the opportunity to grab a taxi, book a tour with a local Tour Operator or make your own way by public transportation.
- Taxi: A certified taxi driver will gladly take you to the Hato Cave. Many also offer a custom-made private island tour, including a visit to the Hato Cave, so don’t be shy to ask. Please note, when choosing this option the entrance fee to the Hato Cave is not included.
- Tour Operators: At the Mega Pier you will also find representatives of the various Tour Operators selling their packages. For more information and their specific tours to the Hato Cave, please let the representatives inform you of their available tours.
- Public transportation: For this option, you’ll have to walk to the public bus station, located at the Brionplein square, about a 15-minute walk from the Mega Pier. Here you can take the bus “Otrobanda-Hato”, which stops right in front of the Hato Cave. From the public bus station, buses leave every full hour. At the Hato Cave they stop approx. a quarter past the hour to head back to the public bus station in Otrobanda. Costs are around U$ 2,= one way.
You can book a rental online or visit a car rental desk in one of the beautiful hotels Curacao has to offer. Most rentals offer a roadmap, and your agent will gladly inform you accordingly how to get to the Hato Cave.